Skip to content
Implementation of a spatial database for property valuation
Client: The Goverment of Nigeria
The project objectives were to:
- Compile a spatially enabled database for:
- Production of mapping;
- Calculation of valuations.
- Improve revenue collection;
- Improve access to information;
- Improve data management
- Provide a system for the ongoing maintenance of related data.
The Project involved the following tasks:
- Capture source data sets including
- Land parcels;
- Building footprints;
- Land use information;
- Zoning information;
- Building of as ESRI geodatabase on SQL Server to maintain the spatial and non-spatial data;
- Implement the Property Rates Information Management System including populated database;
- On-site co-ordination;
- Training and skills transfer.